Administrative law as a part of public law is regulated through the peremptory method. It is often the case that you cannot influence an administrative procedure, but this does not mean that there is nothing you can do to protect your interest. Our extensive experience in administrative law enables us to propose and build the best strategies to protect your interests.
What services can our team offer you in the field of administrative law?
- Advice and assistance in the procedure of issuing administrative acts;
- Appeals against administrative acts and penal decrees of the state, municipal and tax administrations;
- Advice and preparation of documentation for public procurements;
- Assistance in cases with all government departments and municipal authorities;
- Consultations, training and preparation of documents for registration under the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
- Assistance in procedures related to the acquisition of Bulgarian citizenship and work permits for foreigners in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Can’t find the services you’re looking for?
Contact us and we will find the best solution for you.