These General Terms and Conditions govern the relationship the Company, on the one hand and the Users of legal services provided through the platform of the Company, located at www.gplawbg.com (hereinafter referred to as Users), on the other.
This document contains information about the activities of the Company and the general conditions for using the Services provided by the Company, regulating also the relations between the Company and each User.
Acceptance (confirmation) of the General Terms and Conditions is a necessary and mandatory for the conclusion of the contract between the User and the Company and is equated to the conclusion of a contract between the Company and the User.
The „Company“ is the “Georgiev and Petrov” Law Firm, registered in the Sofia Bar Association, Bulstat 177338147, with registered office and management address: Sofia, 21 “Moskovska” St., entrance. B, fl. 3, email address [email protected];
“User” is a person using the platform www.gplawbg.com. This person is not always a consumer withing the meaning of Consumer Protection Act.
“Inquiry” is an act that is done through the interface of the platform www.gplawbg.com and with which: a) the User assigns to the Company the research of the case described by the User and b) submits a proposal for preparation of an offer by the Company.
“Associated lawyer” is a lawyer with whom the company has entered into a contract for joint activities in accordance with the Law on Advocacy.
APPLICATION OF THESE GENERAL CONDITONS:
- The services provided by the Company to the Users are services of the information society within the meaning of the Electronic Commerce Act.
- Through the website of the Company legal services are provided in respect of which the Law on Advocacy is applicable.
- These general terms and conditions apply to the legal services that the Company offers and the User can order
- The general conditions do not apply to legal services that are not ordered through the interface of the website www.gplawbg.com
IDENTIFICATION AND PERSONAL DATA:
- The Company has the right to collect and use information about the Users in the order made by them. The information by which the person can be identified may include three names, PIN, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, as well as any other information that the person provides voluntarily when submitting the request and entering into a contractual relationship with the Company. The information includes any other information that the User enters, uses or provides when using the Services provided by the Company.
- The Company takes due care and is responsible for the protection of the information of the User, which becomes known to him in connection with the requested order, except in cases of force majeure, accidental event or malicious actions of third parties.
- The Company collects and uses the information under the previous points for the purposes provided in these General Terms and Conditions, as well as for offering new services to Users (free or paid). The Company may share the specified data with its partners – lawyers and third parties when this is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User.
- By pressing the virtual button “Submit an inquiry” or button with equivalent meaning for ordering a Service, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act with which the User orders a specific legal service and declares that he is familiar with these General Conditions, accepts them and undertakes to comply with them. By recording it on an appropriate medium in the server of the Company, through a generally accepted standard for conversion in a technical way making it possible to reproduce it, the electronic statement qualifies as an electronic document within the meaning of the cited law. The Company may store on log files on its servers the IP address of the User, as well as any other information for his identification and reproduction of his electronic statement for acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions in case of legal dispute. The text of the General Terms and Conditions is available on the Internet on the Company’s website in a way that allows its storage and reproduction.
- The Users can use the interface of the website of the Company to negotiate a service contract. Negotiations are carried out with a Company’s representative. Negotiations can also be made by any other means of communication, including telephone and email.
- Each service contract is subject to individual negotiation between the User and the Company.
- The advisory service should be interpreted as legal advisory service. They do not include legal representation, preparation of a document with legal significance, or other type of legal assistance other than a consultation on a pre-set case of the User.
TYPES OF SERVICES:
- The Company provides services which include:
- Meeting with the client to get acquainted with his case
- Legal advisory services
- Legal services on an hourly basis – for the time for which the Company provides the services of its members or associate lawyers.
- The provision of services is carried out on the basis of a legal aid contract and the prices of the offered services are subject to individual negotiation in each specific case according to the complexity and time required to perform the offered service, taking into account the minimum fees according to Ordinance № 1 of 9 July 2004 for the minimum amounts of attorneys’ fees.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND COMPLAINT:
- The User has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason and without paying compensation or penalty within 14 days from the date of conclusion of the service contract by the User, unless its performance has not begun at the time of the withdrawal.
- In order to exercise his right under this clause, the User must unambiguously inform the Company of his decision to withdraw from the contract, individualizing the services by providing all details of the order including but not limited to: claim number, case content, data of the person who placed the order, etc.
- To exercise the right to withdrawal, the User should send electronically by email an informal waiver or other unambiguous statement.
- When in connection with the performance of the contract, the Company has incurred costs and the User withdraws from the Contract, the Company has the right to withhold the relevant amount of the costs or to request their payment.
- The User has no right to withdraw from the contract if the subject of the same are services in which the service is provided in full or its performance has begun with the express prior consent.
- When the withdrawal from the contract is justified, the Company refunds to the User the price paid by him.
- The User has a right to complaint about any non-compliance of the service with the agreed/ordered.
- The intellectual property rights over all materials and resources located on the Company’s website (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to the Company or to the respective person who has transferred the right to use on the Company and may not be used in violation of applicable law.
- In case of copying or reproducing information outside the permissible, as well as any other violation of intellectual property rights over the resources of the Company, the Company has the right to claim compensation for direct and indirect damages in full.
- Except as expressly agreed, the User may not reproduce, modify, delete, publish, distribute and otherwise disclose the information resources published on the Company’s website.
- The User is liable to the Company when by his actions or omissions causes damages to the Company. Compensation is due for both damages and lost profits.
- Except in the cases provided for in the General Terms and Conditions and the law, the contract between the parties is terminated upon termination of the Company, in which case each party must fulfil the obligations taken so far.
- The Parties declare that in the event that any of the clauses of the General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid, this will not invalidate the entire contract or other parts thereof. The invalid clause will be replaced by the mandatory norms of the law or the established practice.
- The Company undertakes an obligation to inform the Users for every amendment of the General Terms and Provisions within 7 days of the occurrence of this circumstance at the email address specified by the User.
These general terms and conditions are accepted and published on the website www.gplawbg.com on 11.04.2020