Our team has in-depth knowledge of the energy regulatory regime under Bulgarian and European legislation.
We have a close specialization in assisting owners of renewable sources of electricity to carry out their activities and to restructure their assets in the country, as well as assisting potential investors in this field by constructing new projects.
What services do we offer in the field of energy law?
- Assistance to investors in the development, construction and operation of energy facilities, including photovoltaic power plants;
- Legal advice on the regulatory framework for doing business in energy, including renewables;
- Assistance with licensing procedures, including preparation of all necessary documents;
- Legal assistance in the acquisition of energy facilities, including the negotiation process;
- Legal and business analysis of projects and preparation of transaction documents;
- Legal analysis of renewable energy projects and financial structuring;
- Representation before the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission and all competent authorities.
For 2022 alone, the ESO has received applications for projects with a capacity of 17,500 megawatts.
Can’t find the services you’re looking for?
Contact us and we will find the best solution for you.