Trademarks and Intellectual Property
For many individuals, businesses and organizations, intellectual property rights, namely trademarks and copyrights, are one of their most important assets.
Whether you need identifying, registering or protecting a trademark (such as a company or organization name, slogan or distinctive service mark, or domain name), or identifying, registering and protecting a copyright in an original work of authorship (such as literary works, photographs, curricula, music, clothing designs or computer software), our trademark attorneys work with clients as they create intellectual property.
What services do we offer in the field of intellectual property and trademarks?
- Assistance in the field of intellectual property;
- Registration of Bulgarian trademarks, industrial designs, geographical indications, etc;
- Registration of European trademarks and industrial designs;
- Registration of worldwide trademarks;
- Monitoring and renewal of trademarks and other intellectual property;
- Renewal of trademarks and other objects;
- Opposition to a trademark and representation in proceedings before the administrative authority and the court;
- Patent and utility model registration;
- Drafting contracts for licenses, transfer of trademarks, etc.
According to the EUIPO, more than 200,000 trademark applications have been filed for 2021. Considering the statistic that 1 out of 5 requests receive opposition, this means that you should be extremely careful and always rely on the help of specialists in the field.
Almost 135,000 trademarks are registered at the EU Intellectual Property Office every year. EU trademarks are valid in all EU countries.